Inside My Mind

The crazy life of a theatre major at a small southern college!

Monday, July 24, 2006

My weekend!

So I think I may go crazy! Myspace has been down for like 2 days now, which means I haven't been able to talk to anyone or do pretty much any kind of work! So now I am off to do better things and serve people. Just for all f you who read this, i never make any sense and i kinda talk about all different kinds of things, so sorry! I learned yesterday that compassion is a dirty word, which took me forever to figure out what that means! So i'm really excited to find out first hand what that means, since this is mission week i guess i'll get to find out. Last night i found out that i'm a coach for the purple team at church next week! I'm very excited about that! oh ya, phone to Melanie: your team is going down, now hang up the phone cause you have to be at church in an hour! So hopefully we'll have some awesome kids who like to compete on our team, but then again it is all about fun and how messy you get! I went to a Half Mile Marathon concert on Saturday, it was in the middle of nowhere. You had to drive down these roads and the whole way you're thinking please come out somewhere, or you see a bridge ices before road and you hope that theres still a bridge there. Well I finally found the place. The concert was amazing but I think i had more fun after it. We went outside and it was raining but there was the most beautiful lightning i had ever seen, it makes you go wow my God is amazing, he's the coolest ever cause he can make that! I don't know which was funnier, the girls going crazy because Joey hugged them or the girls going crazy because they got him to sign the drumsticks. So I guess you can say I had a pretty normal weekend, for me at least! So i'm going to go get ready for our mission day! I'll be back later to tell you all about mission week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home